A Terribly Interesting Week
1. 3 years of beautiful, wonderful marriage to my godly husband and best friend.
2. Solitude on the lake.
3. The splendor of God's people displayed at Carolina Creek Christian Camp.
4. Being in a place where God chose 730 people (out of 4,000 campers this year) to become His children and profess Jesus Christ as Savior.
5. Learning that our DNA forms itself by sound waves and then hearing the verse in the book of Genesis where God called the world into being with His voice.
6. Seeing my husband loving Jesus Christ with the gifts that are in him (and being appreciated for it).
7. Wanting to buy a tea house/bed and breakfast with Emily and Melissa.
8. Handing the final draft of my first book over to a publisher!
9. Due to pregnancy induced lunacy, entering into a men's bathroom at a gas station and seeing my first man at a urinal. (I may never recover from that)
10. Finding a part of myself, something wildly creative and somewhat childlike, that the enemy has long tried to keep buried.
11. Clearly hearing the Word of God and acting on it for myself and others no matter how they receive it. (I have found that everyone loves a prophet when they are speaking to others and attack them when they are spoken to. I am sure that is why so many in the Bible were killed. We do like our ears tickled.)